GSC IT Solutions, a division of Granite State Communications, is currently seeking a Solutions Consultant!
Do you possess a comprehensive knowledge associated with IT industry and enjoy leveraging that knowledge to solve your customer’s business challenges? Have you worked previously as a sales engineer, IT consultant, or solutions consultant and thrive working to develop customized solutions that leverage a diverse and broad portfolio of technologies to improve your customer’s productivity and efficiency?
If so, working as a Solutions Consultant at GSC IT Solutions is the right role for you. This role can provide the right candidate an exciting opportunity to draw from their existing industry knowledge, and continue to stay proficient with ever changing technology landscape to deliver best-in-class solutions to our clients. We are looking for someone that blends a strong technical aptitude with a passion for working collaboratively with both internal and external customers to develop and sell industry leading IT solutions.
GSC is a third-generation family-owned business—making it a tight-knit group of family-oriented, dedicated staff members. GSC cares about its employees just as much as it does its customers—providing excellent benefits, competitive pay, volunteering opportunities through its Pioneer Club, training, GSC-sponsored gatherings and events, and MORE. So, come join this well-established, supportive company and see where our shared ambition will take you.
What are the Duties and Responsibilities?
- Act as primary customer point-of-contact for sales inquiries.
- Conduct routine client meetings in an effort to advance sales activity, strengthen relationships, and ensure long-term objectives are being met.
- Maintain positive relationships with the decision makers within existing accounts, while working to expand relationships to ensure we are positioned at all levels & across all departments.
- Uncover new sales opportunities through a consultative and collaborative approach with existing customers, while working to build new relationships with potential clients.
- Work closely with clients to understand their long-term business needs, and work to identify and position the appropriate solutions.
- Collaborate with team members from various internal departments to advance sales activity and insure compliance with product and corporate policies.
- Convert approved quotes, to service orders, and submit to procurement for fulfillment.
- Actively partner with marketing to advance corporate initiatives related to product and service introduction and adoption.
- Meet or exceed established product sales, customer churn and revenue erosion goals and objectives.
- Build, managed, and provide accurate reporting on the sales forecast and funnel.
- Represent the company at trade shows, technology forums, and other events to assist in building new relationships and increasing our brand awareness.
- Manage the CRM database to ensure customer information is accurate, and the status of sales activity is properly documented.
What are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in a technical discipline. A combination of education and work experience will be considered.
- 5+ years working in direct sales, sales engineering, or technology consulting role, preferably selling complex network solutions in the IT or software industry.
- Self-motivated and demonstrates initiative to take action to accomplish objectives with a strong sense of personal accountability.
- Proven track record of successfully managed a sales forecast and funnel.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of IT hardware, computing architectures, and associated technologies utilized in both WAN and LAN environments.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively with team members from various departments to achieve a common goal.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to achieve superior results in a fast pace environment with shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Requires a Valid Driver’s License and a good driving Record.
- Requires the willingness to travel as needed up to 50% of the time.
What do we have to offer?
Granite State Communications offers a generous benefits package, 9 paid holidays, and accrued vacation time during your first year of service. We have a fast paced, supportive and fun work environment and many other perks.
Granite State Communications is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants are considered equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Pay: Base + Commissions
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in applying for this position, or would like additional information about career opportunities at GSC IT Solutions, please call Human Resources at 603-529-9911 OR send us an email with your resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.